Fully automated solutions increase the safety of children outside schools
Videalert digital CCTV enforcement cameras can be cost effectively installed outside schools. They automatically monitor and enforce parking contraventions on the keep clear markings and enable councils to demonstrate they are taking action to reduce the number of accidents involving children.
CCTV cameras can also be installed to enforce School Streets, Low Traffic Neighbourhoods (LTNs) and Safer Streets. These schemes provide safer spaces for children to walk, cycle and play whilst reducing air pollution. Non-exempt vehicles that enter the closed streets during specific times are identified by Videalert’s digital ANPR cameras.
Videalert school safety systems deliver CCTV enforcement that will change the behaviour of drivers, increase road safety and reduce air pollution on the streets around schools.
- Uses a single digital HD PTZ camera to enforce keep clear markings
- Uses static CCTV cameras for School Streets and LTNs
- No manual operation or observation required
- Single redeployable server (RDS) unit simultaneously supports multiple schemes and locations
- Redeployable as locations achieve compliance
- Communications through fibre, fixed or Wi-Fi LAN, 3G/4G WAN data links
- Integration with all PCN processing systems including Imperial, Conduent, Civica, Chipside and Taranto Systems
- Hosted Solutions - click here