Fully automated solution increases the safety of children outside schools
More than 1,000 children a month are being injured on local roads around our schools. Councils must decide if they want to consistently change driver behaviour or just try short-term measures like camera cars and on-street wardens that occasionally catch offenders before they revert back to their old habits.
Videalert digital enforcement solutions allow local authorities to cost effectively install CCTV cameras outside schools to automatically monitor and enforce parking contraventions on the keep clears and demonstrate they are taking action to reduce the number of accidents involving children.
Videalert school safety systems deliver CCTV enforcement that will change the behaviour of drivers and have a significant impact on increasing road safety outside schools.
- Uses a single digital HD PTZ camera
- No manual operation or observation required
- Single redeployable server (RDS) unit supports up to 5 separate enforcement locations
- Redeployable as locations achieve compliance
- Communications through fibre, fixed or Wi-Fi LAN, 3G/4G WAN data links
- Integration with all PCN processing systems including Imperial, Conduent, Civica, Chipside and WSP
- Hosted Solutions - click here