Multi-purpose CCTV car improves productivity and compliance
Videalert's state-of-the-art CCTV car enables local authorities to support multiple traffic enforcement and management applications simultaneously, exploiting the Digital Video Platform (DVP).
It can be deployed for unattended or manual operations to enforce all moving traffic and parking contraventions as permitted and specified under current legislation.
This flexible mobile solution delivers the highest productivity at the lowest operational cost by combining ANPR with video analytics to automatically capture accurate video evidence of vehicles committing traffic offences. It can also be used to enforce environmental offences such as fly-tipping as well as community safety and crime prevention activities.
Enforcement applications include:
- Vehicles parked on keep clear zones outside schools
- Vehicles parked in bus stops, bus lanes and on red routes
- Vehicles performing illegal moving traffic contraventions such as driving in a bus lane, banned turn, box junction or restricted access
- Vehicles parked in resident permit zones
- Environmental offences such as fly tipping and non-permitted or restricted use of waste depots
Community safety and crime prevention applications include:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Detection of suspect or blacklisted vehicles that may be known or wanted by the Police
- Supports multiple community safety, traffic enforcement and management applications simultaneously
- Supports both attended and unattended modes of operation
- Integrates with all Back office PCN processing systems and Police BOF Systems
- DfT Manufacturer certified
- Police BOF certified